Friday, August 10, 2012

I look Reflection Of You And Me


I look at you and reflects me

Lucho wildly for a Dream

in the hope of forging a true

Knowing in advance that I want

it suits my desires which reflect

Engage in battles with quiet thoughts

persuading my desire to wait

Exhaust the patience that I never had

deferring some decisions that I need

I visited filled bodies, but do not fill

the echo of the peace that I find in you

The world turns away from me, being alone

to make me feel the void that faced

Have colluded all the elements

giving way to a single thought

And the man who knows the truth

they know in their passion

not dream of the day sleeping in the sun

their need lie in the stars

feed your wishes clear voice

and break the routine that forces the expected

I wonder how can I love you?

If when you look for, by my side, you are not

if when you think, I see by far my truth

I follow your gaze questioning

while, as I have been doing dream

embracing your memory on my pillow

I learned these sentences running

wearing all my tears with crying

as you see, I'm still waiting for you

How do you expect of me that I forget?

With desires that are dilated in need

and my body not yours is only half

I think another may want

if you like, or love then, I've learned

It remains for me to share

I gave it all day I met you

How can you think you imagine not

if by looking at a flower, the light reflection

I imagine you and I see it in the water

looking like a shooting star, I know, you're

How do you want, want, want and want?

If you want more the more I love you

Now, how, I ask, can live

whether to go, you've taken my heart

and with him gone, all my feelings

as love, passion and even pain

Download feel the weight that I was drowning

Now you did strip my thoughts

because I'm not the owner of my secrets

Now you know how and what we do think

I offer you, we stop to swim in the wind

stop looking to follow in time

and make a communion of our souls

that generates love, much peace and hope

as it does with the reflected image, the water.

Samuel Levy Akinin

No comments:

Post a Comment