Friday, August 24, 2012

AdWords Tips - A simple trick to increase your AdWords Click Through Rate


Okay so we go a bit 'of the preliminaries of the way first.

- You must use a new campaign and ad group.
- You must disable the content network (initially) and use only the search network.

After testing that your ad and keywords are correct and you are getting a higher Click Through Rate, then you can proceed to open your ads up all over the network. This is only because you have a better chance to control what happens to your ads, by concentrating exclusively on the search network.

So, what's the secret?

THE NAME OF THE PRODUCT

One of the easiest ways to achieve a higher Click Through Rate in Google Adwords is to use the product name as the keyword. When I heard about using the product name as the keyword simply did not understand. Because what I was trained to do in the past has been to look for long tail keywords or key phrases that were 2 or more. Not one and not a broad keyword match type.

Well, let me tell you a true story of what happened to me. When I was told to use the name of the product even if I did not really understand, I was quite convinced at the time to test it out and what I discovered floored me.

I put on two AdWords campaigns, both using the name of the product, such as keywords and the use of all three variants of type match (IE) broad match, exact match and phrase match. I've activated the morning. We went for a walk with my wife and about lunchtime the same day I looked in my clickbank account and found that while I was walking I had made 3 sales.

Furthermore, the more my Click Through Rate was sitting at 25% I only had about 10 to 15 shots, but boy were profitable.

Thinking this was a fluke, I repeated the same thing on two other products, and the same thing happened. Click Through Rate and falling prices skyrocketing pay per click.

It works for a simple reason.

AUDIENCE Targeted

The researchers are extremely targeted. This is research that has already completed what we say in their 'buying cycle' and researchers who have assessed the market and are ready to buy a product that suits their needs ..

If you think about it, we all go through the 'buying cycle'. Where to begin the search for different products, to gain an understanding of what is out there - this is what I call the stage of 'Gathering Data'. We then evaluate the data we have collected along the road, and then based on this information, comparing the pros and cons of each product. This is what I call the stage of 'evaluation'.

Now, once we have completed the evaluation phase is the time to pull out the credit card and buy whatever product meets our needs. This is what I call, I guested, the phase of 'purchase'.

With that information in mind, we have a better chance of attracting those people in the evaluation and acquisition, especially since you use the name of the product.

And because these people know what they're looking for are more likely to click on your ad. And if they are more likely to click on your ad and find what you are looking for (hint hint - the product), so they are more likely to buy the product from you.

Using the name of the product generates a lower number of clicks and impressions of years, but the profit is based on income minus expenses not how many clicks it generates.

In addition, more if you continue to generate a high Click Through Rate then Google will reward you by lowering your bids per click. Which means that if, paying $ 0.60 a click you can now easily pay only $ 0.20 two weeks from today....

No comments:

Post a Comment