Saturday, July 14, 2012

The power to establish a Purpose


What are you doing what you're doing? What is the meaning of all this? Those are the kinds of questions that I had to respond and in many ways still responding when you start mentoring the road network.

Many of us do not have a purpose, a vision, clear, defined, detailed what we want and if we have it is diffuse, ethereal, irrelevant and probably was so in my case at least, simply because I never had raised and whether he had actually thought it was just like a dream and adults as I do not dream, work, pay debts and continue working to pay and pay more and more debt, so that the dream was for other people .

When my mentor, I encourage you to think you might do if money were not an issue, you might do even if payment is not received it, I waited a week at least understand the meaning of the question and prepared a response that was wrong focused, which graciously noted my mentor, when we meet again, so I went back to the drawing board to improve, modify and create my purpose.

After beating around the bush, I understood finally that purpose or vision, was a dream I had money, work and focus required and definitely could be done and I finally put it in writing. My intention was to devote full time to talk to people outside as a lecturer, speaking before seven thousand five hundred Seventy-two people or as a coach, coach, mentor or simply person, transmitting a message, who would like escuhar.

Once I set it the first time very little detailed, but time filled with detailed images, interesting things began to happen, including, travel to another city to speak in front of an audience, on another occasion, speaking before about two hundred people in the Union Club and so on. Who would have thought?

In short and not boring, there was something very powerful in establishing a unique and great purpose and that was that I began to be attracted in the general direction of the goal and turned perceptive about the opportunities that began to appear.

Ask yourself what would you do if you had the ability to choose what really makes you happy, what would that

No comments:

Post a Comment