Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Do the Balls?


A couple of months ago I attended my first meeting Tuppersex. If I have to tell the truth I've always been a woman "normal", you know, the typical posturing, some aventurita in the bathroom or the kitchen when we bought the floor to go and live together, in short, enjoyable sex life but without much experience. Well, I said my attendance at a meeting Tuppersex, where no doubt discovered a number of gadgets, creams and ointments, of which I had no idea of ​​its existence. The meeting itself was fun and entertaining, no doubt thanks to the expertise of the girl who had the items in a fun way. Upon reaching the Balls, which is what I went, I started asking questions about its operation, its efficiency, as they are placed, etc ...

Very kindly, the girl was answering all my questions without hesitation at any time in its constestaciones, which gave me much more confidence to the point of getting one of those balls. At first there was no way to have the 2 balls inside the vagina, even thought I was not going to work at all, but I kept advising me and told me a girl at first is normal, since it was not strong enough to retain muscle the 2 balls. With a little effort and I will make small daily walks of about 10 or 15 minutes and less than 2 weeks and did not have the problem that came to me one of those balls. Today I can keep for much longer and it is true that I have noticed a great improvement, both in my relationships and in the retention of the sphincters. I can only say that I am grateful to the consultant's Sex Shop Lulu's House, who had the kindness and patience to answer every one of my questions about the balls. I encourage all women who have the problems that I had to at least be informed of the possible solutions as in my case has been very easy to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment