Friday, September 7, 2012

How to hire the right advertising agency, PR agency, marketing consultancy


Much has been written about finding and hiring the right consultants in the areas of marketing communications and marketing. There are many articles on this very topic on the web.

Over the years, I worked with many advertising agencies, advertising consultants, marketing consultants and public relations professionals to grow some of my business. Sometimes, I interviewed a dozen companies, in order to find the right one.

Unfortunately, most of these people have promised much and gave results very little.

I know a little 'reports on advertising, marketing and public since I taught courses on these subjects at two universities and has written a book on this subject many years ago.

Now, when I use a professional marketing or marketing communications firm, to do my business partner. I mean, I pay them a firm and give them a percentage of sales of one or perhaps more of my products.

Many companies and consultants reject this model. They claim that sales can not be linked to relations advertising, marketing and public efforts. If this is true, then why engage in any business of these efforts and costly programs at all?

In my mind, refuse to be responsible and accountable for the results they produce or not produce.

However, in my opinion, that a fair and equitable to them for the entrepreneur and the entrepreneur. Once the consultant and you have the opportunity to grow and to share in the profits, they tend to be great synergy between you and the outside firm.

Agency or consultant who believes in you and believing in yourself and in your products and services may become an important member of your team.

Look for professionals who are willing to work with you in this way. Remember, they are getting a firm and a piece of your action. If you make money, make money. In fact, you can probably do much more than they make available to stop right when they do a good job.

So if you are thinking of hiring a consultant or agency to help with advertising, marketing, public relations or marketing communication, look for a natural or legal person who wants to enjoy what you do and really believe in your company or your company .......

No comments:

Post a Comment